# 2022
Monday, February 28, 2022 / permalink

This entry is for those yang in the process of going through a trauma. I used to be in a state where, i was anxious to pass certain date because it’s their anniversary or what so ever. I don’t wanna go to certain places because it triggers certain unpleasant things. I tend to overthink and honestly will kill the mood. I unable to enjoy certain things because I think a lot. I think of things I shouldn’t. It’s all due to the trauma and all. Eg: when my sister ajak pergi terengganu for example, i just can’t and i don’t want to be there. I know you would say I’m childish. Even my sister said I can’t move on. HAHA. It’s not matter of I can’t 

But as time passes by, i did it. I can go through certain tarikh. I passed that! And I’m so proud of myself. I was anxious at that time but I control myself. You can too. I just wanna tell you, it’s gonna be okay. You just control yourself and go through the day. I know you cannot control your mind. But you can control your action. Control yourself from doing something stupid. Control your hands from torturing your mind. This too shall pass.

While you recovering, please enjoy yourself. You deserve that. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to get out from the bubble of sorrow. I pray for your strength. I pray you can forget those tragic moments. I want you to heal and grow. Just like me.