# White Water Rafting
Tuesday, December 28, 2021 / permalink


One of the reasons why my November was great because I finally experienced Water Rafting. 

Last November, me and my colleagues we went to Kuala Kubu Bharu for a short camping and rafting. Best tak? Of course lah best even barai nak mampus. Yes barai. 

8th November 2021 - Isnin tu, I just finished working at 7.30am and I slept for 2 hours then my sister and I drove to Shah Alam to buy groceries with Atikah. After finished buying the groceries we went to Fir’s house to marinate the chicken and everything. Ahhh letih weh then after that I went to Mid Valley to collect the farewell gift for Didi. Then I searched for books, hadiah from Syakeer for Didi jugak. After that, I went to Kota Damansara to meet Elia. Apa eh purpose jumpa Elia I can’t remember. Then only we went back to KL. Balut hadiah Syakeer and tidur. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Crazy but yea everything was cramped within 1 day.

9th November 2021 - bangun pun awal lah dah set alarm 5.30am but forced myself to wake at 6am. Weh I just slept 2 hours je on the previous day so obviously I need longer sleep. Haha. Exactly 7.30am we went out and fetch Fir. Fir ni sumpah tunggu dia almost 40mins nak siap and mandi. I would like to kill someone for waiting then we were stuck in a traffic jam. Gila woi like almost 2 hours lah they (group Atikah, Atikah’s husband, Madi and Mera) waited for us kat petrol station. Sempat suruh belikan coffee.

Arrived at KKB on 10am. Semua plan nak breakfast lah apa lah hancur. Time tu Fir dah macam nak mati dah duduk belakang. Kesian member. Haha. Kesian doh si Didi kena sidai an hour doh kat KKB. Haha. Then after we reached at Pierose Water Rafting Sdn Bhd, the instructor gave us instructions and safety tips etc. Then ready to take off! Hahahahaha. Masa tu Aisyah dah lah pakai helmet terbalik and the instructor kejar dia nak amek gambar. This one was funny tho. Then we went to our camping site and ready lah nak rafting.

To be honest kan, I was all excited. Sebab ni macam in my bucket list. Nervous tu tak sangat because I was with Didi and she had few rafting experiences. Basically I was nervous pun sebab takut tak cukup energy because we didn’t take our breakfast, kan tak sempat haha. Rafting ganas tak? TAK! It was fun weh super fun. Memang rasa pengalaman tertelan air semua. Bot tergolek semua rasa. Ada one time tu, bot tu tergolek and I screamed “Aisyah! Aisyah!” because I was worried of her.. air laju weh, pastu the instructor sebelah aku je so he heard everything lah. He saw lah I was clumsy and all. He asked me berpaut kat tali boat and bertenang then I saw Aisyah. But, after that incident tu, every time ada difficulties, he kept mentioning Aisyah’s name. He was like “Aisyah mana? Aisyah mana?” Hahahahha. But it was super fun. And we managed to do rock jumping. Gahhhh best.

The rafting price was RM170/person because we took same package with camping site at Glamping Pinang Sebatang (RM240/night). The price is honestly reasonable because the instructor siap ambil gambar and of course nyawa awak semua tanggungjawab depa. Even kita kayuh paddle (betul ke guna perkataan kayuh?), kita dayung I guess. Okay even kita mendayung the boat, but most of the time sebenarnya instructor tu yang buat. Why I said that? Because there’s a group yang memang kena jerit dengan instructor sebab diorang tak ikut arahan and I saw with my own eyes how struggling the instructor nak kawal bot dengan arus deras. Keluar peluh jantam semua muscle macam popeye the sailorman! Overall, it was a wonderful experience!

Anyway, our camping site pun best! They provided a mini kitchen yang complete lah dengan kuali, senduk, stove mak nenek for you to use. And diorang ada hammock in case korang nak tidur kat hammock. Air sungai clean and sejuk! And yea traditional sikit tapi exciting sebab nak transfer beg kena guna tatau doh nak cakap apa benda alah tu. Manually tarik macam lift seberang sungai. Then, kitorang berakit ke camping site! Best tak best tak? Haha excited lah for a person like me. I don’t have much photo of the camping site because we were busy after rafting sebab mandi sungai and BBQ, so not much time nak explore tempat tu. Korang boleh check out their IG and FB (link FB asal lah aku tatau mana nak cari. Sorry!)

We went back the same night. Tapi masa tu memang aku dah barai lah. Luckily Aisyah was there and helped me to drive. Then, when I arrived home in Melaka, terus demam. Hahahahahha. And itu memang first spending time dengan colleagues. Didi pun tak lama lepas tu habis kerja. Managed to surprise her with farewell presents. Dia tak sedar pun I put the present inside her car. Hehe. And i cried because losing her is like losing half of my wings. She’s the first one I trust at the office. Takpa lah apa apa pun, I’m happy for her cause she deserves the best!!! And I want her to be a succesful person. Whatever it is, I had a memorable moment with everyone! I love November. -ql